We have the answer for Used a chair crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Used a chair Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Used a chair. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Used a chair crossword clue should be:
- SAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHAIR (verb)
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- preside over
- CHAIR (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- an instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person
- USED (adjective)
- (of persons) taken advantage of
- previously used or owned by another
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- NYC airport Crossword Clue
- __ for (selects) Crossword Clue
- Sounds of regrets Crossword Clue
- Church keyboard Crossword Clue
- Company’s Wall St. debut Crossword Clue
- Very thin remote battery Crossword Clue
- Splendor Crossword Clue
- Go after in court Crossword Clue
- Director Brooks Crossword Clue
- Tots’ three-wheelers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.