We have the answer for Used a Zen garden crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Used a Zen garden Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Used a Zen garden. This clue last appeared November 10, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Used a Zen garden crossword clue should be:
- MEDITATED (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARDEN (noun)
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- GARDEN (adjective)
- the usual or familiar type
- GARDEN (verb)
- work in the garden
- USED (adjective)
- (of persons) taken advantage of
- previously used or owned by another
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Mountain shrub Crossword Clue
- Grass coater Crossword Clue
- Give a new look to Crossword Clue
- Overthrow Crossword Clue
- Regular array Crossword Clue
- Computer part Crossword Clue
- Carell of movies Crossword Clue
- Environmental woe Crossword Clue
- Shirt part Crossword Clue
- Maintains Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.