We have the answer for Used to be crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Used to be Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Used to be. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Used to be crossword clue should be:
- WERE (4 letters)
- WAS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- USED (adjective)
- (of persons) taken advantage of
- previously used or owned by another
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tardy student’s admission slip Crossword Clue
- Large coffee server Crossword Clue
- Door opener Crossword Clue
- Lacked, informally Crossword Clue
- Actress Longoria Crossword Clue
- Pepsi or Coke Crossword Clue
- Plod Along Crossword Clue
- Large city in France Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Saudi Arabia Crossword Clue
- Pool player’s stick Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.