We have the answer for Used to refer to all the members of a set. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Used to refer to all the members of a set. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Used to refer to all the members of a set.. This clue last appeared October 16, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Used to refer to all the members of a set. crossword clue should be:
- EVERY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EVERY (adjective)
- each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
- (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- USED (adjective)
- (of persons) taken advantage of
- previously used or owned by another
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Health Maintenance Organization. Crossword Clue
- 1994 Kevin Smith film about this type of employee. Crossword Clue
- Canis lupus. Crossword Clue
- __ K, protagonist of The Trial by Franz Kafka. Crossword Clue
- The Beverly Hillbillies patriarch __ Clampett. Crossword Clue
- Roman numerals for 1,101. Crossword Clue
- Did weave. Crossword Clue
- Who the 10 Commandments were given to. Crossword Clue
- Dubious, uncertain. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.