7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Valuables, we have the answer below.
Valuables 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Valuables in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- ASSETS (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASSETS (noun)
- anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company.
- VALUABLES (adjective)
- having worth or merit or value.
- having great material or monetary value especially for use or exchange.
- VALUABLES (noun)
- something of value.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Fish dish – 7 Little Words
- Southwest and jetblue – 7 Little Words
- Overwhelming amount – 7 Little Words
- Not too long ago – 7 Little Words
- Something awe-inspiring – 7 Little Words
- Dallas nba team – 7 Little Words
- A shoal – 7 Little Words
- Job form – 7 Little Words
- Lumbago – 7 Little Words
- Run faster than – 7 Little Words