We have the answer for Vanishing act word crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Vanishing act word Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Vanishing act word. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Vanishing act word crossword clue should be:
- POOF (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POOF (noun)
- offensive term for a homosexual man
- WORD (noun)
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- information about recent and important events
- WORD (verb)
- put into words or an expression
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Confidential document: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Apple’s fruity relative Crossword Clue
- “According to the legal code”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Basketball legend Ming Crossword Clue
- Steal from Crossword Clue
- Software’s free trial version Crossword Clue
- ___ Dhabi, capital of UAE Crossword Clue
- “___ of faith” (take a chance) Crossword Clue
- ___ Lanka Crossword Clue
- Swedish DIY furniture giant Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.