We have the answer for Vault crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Vault Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Vault. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Vault crossword clue should be:
- LEAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword December 10 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VAULT (verb)
- jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- bound vigorously
- VAULT (noun)
- a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- a burial chamber (usually underground)
- LEAP (noun)
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- a sudden and decisive increase
- LEAP (verb)
- cause to jump or leap
- pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Lunch hour Crossword Clue
- Swerve Crossword Clue
- Church area Crossword Clue
- Chic, to Austin Powers Crossword Clue
- Peruses Crossword Clue
- Boxer Laila Crossword Clue
- Abbr. on a phone Crossword Clue
- Bit of wit Crossword Clue
- Slender weapon Crossword Clue
- Mystery writer Paretsky Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.