We have the answer for Vaulted recesses of churches crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Vaulted recesses of churches Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Vaulted recesses of churches. This clue last appeared August 6, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Vaulted recesses of churches crossword clue should be:
- APSES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VAULTED (adjective)
- having a hemispherical vault or dome
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Certain gender-fluid person for short Crossword Clue
- Room littered with dirty clothes e.g. Crossword Clue
- Certain ponytail holder Crossword Clue
- Colin, to Tom Hanks Crossword Clue
- Prime time? NYT Crossword Clue
- One might be personal or technical Crossword Clue
- Become dim Crossword Clue
- Like the Holy See Crossword Clue
- Midnite Vultures singer-songwriter Crossword Clue
- Designer Vuitton Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.