We have the answer for Veggie that’s often pickled crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Veggie that’s often pickled Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Veggie that’s often pickled. This clue last appeared March 5, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Veggie that’s often pickled crossword clue should be:
- CUKE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PICKLED (adjective)
- (used of foods) preserved in a pickling liquid
- VEGGIE (noun)
- edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Train that stops in New Haven and New York NYT Crossword Clue
- Packaging string NYT Crossword Clue
- “It’s not coming to me” NYT Crossword Clue
- Aid in some makeshift repairs NYT Crossword Clue
- Skinflints NYT Crossword Clue
- Along NYT Crossword Clue
- Blue diamond in “Titanic,” e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Under siege NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamb, for one Crossword Clue
- Floral brew NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.