We have the answer for Very high crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Very high Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Bibliographical abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- “Good Lord!” Crossword Clue
- Hair piece? NYT Crossword Clue
- Crow known to sing NYT Crossword Clue
- Gently suggest, as an idea NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with split or loose NYT Crossword Clue
- One serving a queen NYT Crossword Clue
- Steak option NYT Crossword Clue
- Rockets frequently travel in this NYT Crossword Clue
- What hearts and horses might do NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STONED (adjective)
- under the influence of narcotics
- HIGH (noun)
- a high place
- a public secondary school usually including grades 9 through 12
- HIGH (adjective)
- slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
- happy and excited and energetic
- HIGH (adverb)
- in a rich manner
- at a great altitude
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.