We have the answer for Vessel propelled by 64-Across crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Vessel propelled by 64-Across Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Vessel propelled by 64-Across. This clue last appeared June 29, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Vessel propelled by 64-Across crossword clue should be:
- ROWBOAT (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROWBOAT (noun)
- a small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled
- VESSEL (noun)
- a craft designed for water transportation
- a tube in which a body fluid circulates
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Photo that might be taken with a stick Crossword Clue
- 50-50 test guess Crossword Clue
- Plant that’s an animal spelled backward Crossword Clue
- Remove from a social media post Crossword Clue
- Material for the ball in a Keshjee ceremony Crossword Clue
- Navigation device in a car Crossword Clue
- Beagles have floppy ones Crossword Clue
- Name that can fill in the blank to form another name: Am___a Crossword Clue
- They’re similar to paddles Crossword Clue
- Board game sometimes played with shells Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.