We have the answer for Vietnamese New Year crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Vietnamese New Year Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Vietnamese New Year. This clue last appeared January 31, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Vietnamese New Year crossword clue should be:
- TET (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 31 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VIETNAMESE (noun)
- the Mon-Khmer language spoken in Vietnam
- a native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- TET (noun)
- the New Year in Vietnam; observed for three days after the first full moon after January 20th
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Comedian’s most-used trait? Crossword Clue
- Convert a cheque into money, say Crossword Clue
- Basketball legend Ming Crossword Clue
- “I’ve cracked the case!” Crossword Clue
- Male heir Crossword Clue
- Vote into office Crossword Clue
- Omega, to physicist Georg Crossword Clue
- James ___, head coach and general manager of Chicago Sky who was named the 2022 WNBA “Executive of the Year” Crossword Clue
- Pick up, say Crossword Clue
- The “Y” in “YMCA” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.