We have the answer for Villain's opponent crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Villain’s opponent Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Donkey’s sound Crossword Clue
- Every Little Thing ___ Does Is Magic (1981 Police hit) Crossword Clue
- Fastening device for a necklace Crossword Clue
- Big ___ (nickname for athlete David Ortiz) Crossword Clue
- Type of car that’s larger than a compact Crossword Clue
- Includes on an email: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Writing that isn’t poetic Crossword Clue
- Person who’s always on the move Crossword Clue
- Supernatural ability faked by mentalists: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Furry creatures who live on Endor in Return of the Jedi Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VILLAIN (noun)
- a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately
- the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
- OPPONENT (adjective)
- characterized by active hostility
- OPPONENT (noun)
- someone who offers opposition
- a contestant that you are matched against
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.