We have the answer for Visibly embarrassed crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Visibly embarrassed crossword clue answer below.
Visibly embarrassed Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Sudden burst of lightning NYT Crossword Clue
- Weapon in a joust NYT Crossword Clue
- Author of “The War of the Worlds” and “The Time Machine” NYT Crossword Clue
- Winged it? NYT Crossword Clue
- Beer style with a German name NYT Crossword Clue
- Reprimand NYT Crossword Clue
- 90° is the right one NYT Crossword Clue
- Partners of roosters NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- RED (3 letters)
- BEETRED (7 letters)
- REDASABEET (10 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EMBARRASSED (adjective)
- made to feel uncomfortable because of shame or wounded pride
- feeling or caused to feel ill at ease or self-conscious or ashamed
- RED (noun)
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- RED (adjective)
- characterized by violence or bloodshed
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.