We have the answer for Vote into office crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Vote into office Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Wrap (up) Crossword Clue
- Goes after prey Crossword Clue
- Pollo ___ diabla Crossword Clue
- Steer a plane Crossword Clue
- Ride the waves Crossword Clue
- Phone download Crossword Clue
- Three, in Roman numerals Crossword Clue
- Holy ___ (legendary treasure) Crossword Clue
- Away from the office Crossword Clue
- ‘The White Lotus’ rating Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OFFICE (noun)
- a job in an organization
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- ELECT (noun)
- an exclusive group of people
- ELECT (adjective)
- selected as the best
- elected but not yet installed in office
- ELECT (verb)
- select by a vote for an office or membership
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.