Our Vulture Crossword November 21, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue.
Vulture Crossword November 21, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Vulture Crossword on 11/21/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another Vulture Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of Vulture Crossword Answers.
- Takes a break
- “r u ___???” (incredulous text)
- With 33-Across, actress who is rooming with Patti LuPone while rehearsing for her stage debut in “Danny and the Deep Blue Sea”
- Stew vessel
- Setting for “Mamma Mia!” and “Mamma Mia 2! Here We Go Again”
- “Cold ___ witch’s tit”
- Pig’s home
- Fair Fight founder and romance novelist Abrams
- Apt rhyme for chop
- Needs (abbr.)
- Cilantro or culantro
- Note from someone who made a serious mistake during a poker game
- TaskRabbit’s task
- “The Office” character who described Michael’s “thing” as “so small”
- “___ is me!”
- TiVo, e.g.
- “Our Missing ___” (Celeste Ng novel)
- See 9-Across
- Loses elasticity
- One of two, in a Christmas song
- Follow directions
- Universal ___-K (program in New York)
- Min. dividers
- “Star Wars,” famously
- Steven Universe’s mom
- Sticks around
- Up to now
- Ethan Slater’s gf, to fans
- Uncrustables sandwich
- Captain ___ (Regan’s name for the demon in “The Exorcist”)
- ___Kosh B’gosh (Wisconsin company)
- Polite honk
- Table, in Spanish
- “Heat” actor Kilmer
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), WSJ Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.