We have the answer for Wait a ___! crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Wait a ___! Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- O.G. Original Gangster rapper Crossword Clue
- Udder part Crossword Clue
- Marry in a hurry Crossword Clue
- Trousers material Crossword Clue
- In a precarious position Crossword Clue
- FBI employees Crossword Clue
- Call from a balcony perhaps Crossword Clue
- Audibly Crossword Clue
- Cost of a ride Crossword Clue
- ___ carte Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEC (noun)
- 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
- ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- SEC (adjective)
- (of champagne) moderately dry
- WAIT (noun)
- the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- time during which some action is awaited
- WAIT (verb)
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
- wait before acting
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.