Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has revealed the upcoming DLC, A Trial of Treachery. A Trial of Treachery is a free-for-all content update containing the first mission out of a two-part Treacherous Adventure. The first installment of this free update will be released on PC on November 8.
The second part of this adventurous storyline will be available in 2023. The official release date has yet to be revealed.
The official Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Trail of Treachery trailer showcases what you can expect from the game regarding the story and combat.
In the Tail of Treachery, it’s up to you to escort a caravan carrying precious cargo to a village. However, this village is plagued by something strange and mysterious.
You must go to Tockstadt and investigate what is happening within this village and why. The journey, however, isn’t an easy one. You’ll need to make your way down dangerous mountain paths to save a village where nothing is as it seems.
In addition to the new content, there has also been a Patch update (Patch 4.8). The details of this patch were obtained from the official Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Steam page, and we’ve included the details below:
- Fixed various level asset issues in the Chaos Wastes.
- Fixed a voiceover where Bardin responded with a Saltzpyre voice line.
- Fixed players losing health when returning through the Skittergate.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could walk on invisible floors.
- Fixed a rare crash that could sometimes happen after the Prologue in certain situations.
- Fixed a skip where cheeky Battle Wizards could teleport to the portal early in the Be’lakor Arena.
- Ranger’s career skill activate sound is now only played on use instead of every time the player enters invisibility.
Escort a caravan and uncover what’s plaguing a village in A Trial of Treachery, the first installment of Warhammer: Vermintide 2’s Treacherous Adventure free content update. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!