We have the answer for Warp-resistant wood crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Warp-resistant wood Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Warp-resistant wood. This clue last appeared July 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Warp-resistant wood crossword clue should be:
- TEAK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RESISTANT (adjective)
- disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- WARP (noun)
- a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- a moral or mental distortion
- WARP (verb)
- make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Brooch gems Crossword Clue
- Singing star Grande Crossword Clue
- Regular customers Crossword Clue
- Sushi bar mushroom Crossword Clue
- To the __ (completely) Crossword Clue
- Evildoer Crossword Clue
- Vigor, to Vivaldi Crossword Clue
- Mistake in one’s reasoning Crossword Clue
- Hi-fi systems Crossword Clue
- Bubble up Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.