We have the answer for Wash up crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wash up Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wash up. This clue last appeared February 5, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wash up crossword clue should be:
- LAVE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 5 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAVE (verb)
- wash one’s face and hands
- wash or flow against
- WASH (noun)
- the erosive process of washing away soil or gravel by water (as from a roadway)
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- WASH (verb)
- make moist
- cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- One concerned with your points of view Crossword Clue
- Louise Suggs Rookie of the Year awarder Crossword Clue
- Celebratory writer Crossword Clue
- BBC Asian Network language Crossword Clue
- What Germans call ‘Weissburgunder’ Crossword Clue
- Snail cousin Crossword Clue
- Fair pair Crossword Clue
- Special handling Crossword Clue
- Automotive advice columnist Crossword Clue
- Baker of artisanal breads Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.