We have the answer for Washington, D.C., MLB team that moved to Minnesota and became the Twins crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Washington, D.C., MLB team that moved to Minnesota and became the Twins crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Pop Crossword.
Washington, D.C., MLB team that moved to Minnesota and became the Twins Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Astronauts home in orbit: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Shortest-named ABBA single Crossword Clue
- Sales agent, briefly Crossword Clue
- ___ art (mobiles, wind chimes, etc.) Crossword Clue
- Actress Tyler of “Armageddon” Crossword Clue
- “A Bug’s Life” protagonists Crossword Clue
- Actress Elisabeth of “The Boys” Crossword Clue
- “Streets of ___” (classic American cowboy ballad set in Texas) Crossword Clue
- Unforeseen obstacles Crossword Clue
- Stevenson whom Eisenhower beat twice in presidential elections Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MINNESOTA (noun)
- a midwestern state
- WASHINGTON (noun)
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- United States educator who was born a slave but became educated and founded a college at Tuskegee in Alabama (1856-1915)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Daily Pop Crossword
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Washington, D.C., MLB team that moved to Minnesota and became the Twins crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.