We have the answer for Waste time crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Waste time crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Waste time Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 30, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 30, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Big gulp Crossword Clue
- Ring of light over an angel’s head Crossword Clue
- ‘Jane ___’ (Bronte novel) Crossword Clue
- Like a bathroom that anyone can use Crossword Clue
- Deep chasm Crossword Clue
- Mike and ___ (rhyming candy) Crossword Clue
- Name hidden in “to be or not to be” Crossword Clue
- “Dads” actress Song Crossword Clue
- Notions Crossword Clue
- Fake people Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- DILLYDALLY (10 letters)
- IDLE (4 letters)
- FOOLAROUND (10 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DILLYDALLY (verb)
- postpone doing what one should be doing
- TIME (noun)
- a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- TIME (verb)
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - November 30 2023
- LA Times Crossword - August 30 2023
- LA Times Crossword - July 5 2023
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Waste time crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.