We have the answer for Watch over crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Watch over Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Long slender instrument Crossword Clue
- Small number in Buenos Aires Crossword Clue
- Folk music’s Guthrie Crossword Clue
- Wield as influence Crossword Clue
- ___ leches cake Crossword Clue
- Nest contents Crossword Clue
- On Instagram the angler spends hours watching ___ Crossword Clue
- We cry when they get cut Crossword Clue
- “A long time ___ in a galaxy…” Crossword Clue
- Creamy dressing Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OVER (adjective)
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- OVER (adverb)
- throughout a period of time
- over the entire area
- OVER (noun)
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- TEND (verb)
- have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- have care of or look after
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.