We have the answer for Water-to-wine town crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Water-to-wine town Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Water-to-wine town. This clue last appeared September 6, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Water-to-wine town crossword clue should be:
- CANA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINE (noun)
- a red as dark as red wine
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- WINE (verb)
- drink wine
- treat to wine
- WATER (noun)
- the part of the earth’s surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- a facility that provides a source of water
- WATER (verb)
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- fill with tears
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Birthday present Crossword Clue
- Looked over Crossword Clue
- Reciprocal of cosine Crossword Clue
- House pest Crossword Clue
- __ up on: unites against Crossword Clue
- Trace Crossword Clue
- Terminate Crossword Clue
- January birthstone Crossword Clue
- 1980s president Ronald Crossword Clue
- Sorry rules __ rules Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.