We have the answer for Wax-wrapped wheel crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Wax-wrapped wheel Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Watch over Crossword Clue
- Drivers’ org. NYT Crossword Clue
- Hairy member of the Addams family NYT Crossword Clue
- Collective opinion NYT Crossword Clue
- Celebrity chef Matsuhisa, or his restaurant chain NYT Crossword Clue
- Very high NYT Crossword Clue
- Steak option NYT Crossword Clue
- It keeps going in circles NYT Crossword Clue
- Ramps might connect them: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Absolutely divine Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHEEL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- WHEEL (noun)
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- WRAPPED (adjective)
- giving or marked by complete attention to
- covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.