We have the answer for Wed follower crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wed follower Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wed follower. This clue last appeared January 17, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wed follower crossword clue should be:
- THU (3 letters)
- THURS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
- WED (verb)
- take in marriage
- perform a marriage ceremony
- WED (noun)
- the fourth day of the week; the third working day
- WED (adjective)
- having been taken in marriage
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Blog entry Crossword Clue
- Glutton Crossword Clue
- Channel marker Crossword Clue
- Stair part Crossword Clue
- Pigeon’s perch Crossword Clue
- Micro or macro subj. Crossword Clue
- Senator Murkowski Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.