We have the answer for Weeper of Greek myth crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Weeper of Greek myth Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Actress ___ Dawn Chong of “The Color Purple” NYT Crossword Clue
- End of a movement NYT Crossword Clue
- Collective opinion NYT Crossword Clue
- Without a break NYT Crossword Clue
- It keeps going in circles NYT Crossword Clue
- H.S.T.’s successor NYT Crossword Clue
- Crow known to sing NYT Crossword Clue
- Parts of a horse’s bloodline NYT Crossword Clue
- TV’s Don Draper, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- ___-chic (fashion style) NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NIOBE (noun)
- (Greek mythology) the daughter of Tantalus whose boasting about her children provoked Apollo and Artemis to slay them all; Niobe was turned to stone while bewailing her loss
- WEEPER (noun)
- a person who weeps
- a hired mourner
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.