We have the answer for Well-planned crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Well-planned crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Well-planned Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Boxing setting Crossword Clue
- Type of opening Crossword Clue
- Beverage convenience Crossword Clue
- Jellied delicacy Crossword Clue
- Congressional officials Crossword Clue
- Inner nature Crossword Clue
- Restless feeling Crossword Clue
- Approx. touchdown time Crossword Clue
- Applebee’s buyer in 2007 Crossword Clue
- Material that may cinch some suits Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- NEAT (4 letters)
- SANE (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLANNED (adjective)
- with planning and intention
- designed or carried out according to a plan
- WELL (adverb)
- in a manner affording benefit or advantage
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’)
- WELL (adjective)
- resulting favorably
- in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury
- WELL (noun)
- an abundant source
- a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- WELL (verb)
- come up, as of a liquid
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - December 8 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 8 2022
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Well-planned crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.