We have the answer for “West Side Story” heroine crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
“West Side Story” heroine Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “Waterfalls” R&B trio Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for many things? Crossword Clue
- Ambulance wailer Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host, familiarly Crossword Clue
- Stable strap Crossword Clue
- Snooty Attitude Crossword Clue
- Brand with a Serene Sky line Crossword Clue
- Sleazeballs, and a phonetic hint to 16-, 27- and 43-Across Crossword Clue
- Alabama and Kansas, e.g. Crossword Clue
- “Ghosts” network Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEROINE (noun)
- a woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds
- the main good female character in a work of fiction
- STORY (noun)
- a record or narrative description of past events
- a trivial lie
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.