We have the answer for What a soldier serves crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
What a soldier serves Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for What a soldier serves. This clue last appeared December 22, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the What a soldier serves crossword clue should be:
- STINT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOLDIER (noun)
- an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- SOLDIER (verb)
- serve as a soldier in the military
- STINT (verb)
- supply sparingly and with restricted quantities
- subsist on a meager allowance
- STINT (noun)
- an unbroken period of time during which you do something
- smallest American sandpiper
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- What bland stuffing could use in Spanglish? Crossword Clue
- Boscs and Bartletts Crossword Clue
- What a lawyer might be found in Crossword Clue
- Iron and Bronze e.g. in Spanglish? Crossword Clue
- Male sheep Crossword Clue
- Gridiron balls Crossword Clue
- Eat at a steakhouse say Crossword Clue
- Contractual ambiguities Crossword Clue
- Type of skate Crossword Clue
- Pineapple company Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.