We have the answer for What did ewe say? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
What did ewe say? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for What did ewe say?. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the What did ewe say? crossword clue should be:
- BAA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EWE (noun)
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
- BAA (verb)
- cry plaintively
- BAA (noun)
- the cry made by sheep
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Kind of technology in some modern military aircraft NYT Crossword Clue
- Canadian P.M. Justin NYT Crossword Clue
- Irish surname that anagrams to A SHOE NYT Crossword Clue
- Group of notes that often sounds sad NYT Crossword Clue
- Fait accompli NYT Crossword Clue
- Minor hurt, in kidspeak NYT Crossword Clue
- Dory’s friend, in a Pixar film NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry to a birthing mother NYT Crossword Clue
- Ex-Marine, e.g., informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.