We have the answer for What is the constant c in E=mc^2: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
What is the constant c in E=mc^2: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- In economics, the _______ Cost is the cost associated with different choices: Crossword Clue
- Running at a steady, gentle pace: Crossword Clue
- NAFTA stands for the North American Free _____ Agreement: Crossword Clue
- The capital city of Peru: Crossword Clue
- Large water birds with a giant throat pouch used for catching fish: Crossword Clue
- Red Hot Chili Peppers member with an insect-like name: Crossword Clue
- Type of home that shares one or more walls with other units: Crossword Clue
- SI unit for measuring frequency: Crossword Clue
- NATO stands for the North Atlantic ______ Organization: Crossword Clue
- Rick and his group call zombies this in “The Walking Dead”: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONSTANT (adjective)
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
- unvarying in nature
- CONSTANT (noun)
- a quantity that does not vary
- a number representing a quantity assumed to have a fixed value in a specified mathematical context
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.