We have the answer for What kindling is placed around crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
What kindling is placed around Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for What kindling is placed around. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the What kindling is placed around crossword clue should be:
- LOG (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KINDLING (noun)
- material for starting a fire
- the act of setting something on fire
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Parrot in “Aladdin” Crossword Clue
- “Handsome is as handsome ___” Crossword Clue
- The ___ Piper of Hamelin Crossword Clue
- Sheep-shearing product Crossword Clue
- Get the ___ of the land Crossword Clue
- Puzzle solver’s shout Crossword Clue
- Celestial object involved in an eclipse Crossword Clue
- Musical title character Hansen Crossword Clue
- “___ my dead body!” Crossword Clue
- Subject of the song “Dear Yoko” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.