We have the answer for What old memories often cause crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for What old memories often cause crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
What old memories often cause Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 8, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 8, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Artist of “La Maja Desnuda” and “La Maja Vestida” NYT Crossword Clue
- Drawers on chests, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Cartoon character often seen sucking his thumb NYT Crossword Clue
- Song title in both “The Sound of Music” and “West Side Story” NYT Crossword Clue
- Famous bridge site NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from ___”: Jeanne Moreau NYT Crossword Clue
- Preservers of crop biodiversity NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones helping players get a round? NYT Crossword Clue
- Abbr. below the name of some businesses NYT Crossword Clue
- Not allowing for variation NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAUSE (noun)
- any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- CAUSE (verb)
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- OFTEN (adverb)
- frequently or in great quantities
- many times at short intervals
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the What old memories often cause crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.