We have the answer for *What Old San Juan has crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
*What Old San Juan has Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for *What Old San Juan has. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the *What Old San Juan has crossword clue should be:
- STORIEDPAST (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLD (adjective)
- skilled through long experience
- belonging to some prior time
- OLD (noun)
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old’)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Some hotels let you do this early Crossword Clue
- Love It or List It channel Crossword Clue
- Garden shovel Crossword Clue
- Throw forcefully in slang Crossword Clue
- Hair removal brand NYT Crossword Clue
- Kurylenko of Black Widow Crossword Clue
- Spelling contest Crossword Clue
- Praise aggressively Crossword Clue
- 12 a.m. Crossword Clue
- Latte art medium Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.