We have the answer for Wheel part crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Wheel part crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Wheel part Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ride that might have a hot tub NYT Crossword Clue
- Giraffe gatherings NYT Crossword Clue
- Pseudoscientific process hinted at by four squares in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Workplace, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Persian suffix meaning “land” NYT Crossword Clue
- Along with Big Bird, role for puppeteer Caroll Spinney on “Sesame Street” NYT Crossword Clue
- Talmudic honorific NYT Crossword Clue
- Quality by which mattresses are classified NYT Crossword Clue
- Alternative to a latte or flat white NYT Crossword Clue
- Undergarment providing a lift NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- SPOKE (5 letters)
- HUB (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPOKE (noun)
- one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- support consisting of a radial member of a wheel joining the hub to the rim
- WHEEL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot
- WHEEL (noun)
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Wheel part crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.