We have the answer for Where a rabbit may be hidden crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Where a rabbit may be hidden Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Where a rabbit may be hidden. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Where a rabbit may be hidden crossword clue should be:
- HAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HIDDEN (adjective)
- not accessible to view
- designed to elude detection
- RABBIT (noun)
- the fur of a rabbit
- any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food
- RABBIT (verb)
- hunt rabbits
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- La ___ Bonita (Madonna song) Crossword Clue
- Something shed somberly Crossword Clue
- Goal for many a HS dropout Crossword Clue
- Pronoun for Beyonce Crossword Clue
- Afternoon party drink Crossword Clue
- X- or Blu- follower Crossword Clue
- Emcee Crossword Clue
- Laundry product in a dangerous 2010s internet challenge Crossword Clue
- Patches as a lawn Crossword Clue
- Just manage with out Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.