We have the answer for Where Hamburg is located 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Where Hamburg is located 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Where Hamburg is located in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 4 2023 Answers guide.
- GERMANY (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAMBURG (noun)
- a port city in northern Germany on the Elbe River that was founded by Charlemagne in the 9th century and is today the largest port in Germany; in 1241 it formed an alliance with Lubeck that became the basis for the Hanseatic League
- GERMANY (noun)
- a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Plant eater
- Common European street paver
- Red gems
- The powers that be
- Word before effect or radar
- Bring about all over again
- Ready for downsizing
- In a way not to be disproved
- More pleasant
- Made a gesture
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.