We have the answer for Where Pinky & The Brain live. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Where Pinky & The Brain live. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Answer: ACME LABS
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- 2009 Regina Spektor album. Crossword Clue
- Oil or grease. Crossword Clue
- Kelly Clarkson and Jordin Sparks: American __. Crossword Clue
- This Dr. McGraw counsels people on his talk show. Crossword Clue
- Venom is a poison from an __, like a snake. Crossword Clue
- Dance style with metal plates on shoes. Crossword Clue
- Without end. NYT Crossword Clue
- Places where weapons are stored. Crossword Clue
- Gets back together with. Crossword Clue
- Sendak’s Where the Wild Things __. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PINKY (noun)
- the finger farthest from the thumb
- BRAIN (noun)
- that which is responsible for one’s thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
- mental ability
- BRAIN (verb)
- hit on the head
- kill by smashing someone’s skull
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.