We have the answer for Where the Blue Nile and White Nile meet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Where the Blue Nile and White Nile meet crossword clue answer below.
Where the Blue Nile and White Nile meet Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Turned over one’s property? Crossword Clue
- Wilson of “Marley and Me” Crossword Clue
- Poker star Phil Crossword Clue
- Sign of late summer Crossword Clue
- Between ports Crossword Clue
- Gains weight, with “up” Crossword Clue
- New car of 1957 Crossword Clue
- Club with spikes Crossword Clue
- Adopting a “been there, done that” attitude Crossword Clue
- Saws Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WHITE (noun)
- a Caucasian
- United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985)
- WHITE (adjective)
- anemic looking from illness or emotion
- restricted to whites only
- WHITE (verb)
- turn white
- SUDAN (noun)
- a republic in northeastern Africa on the Red Sea; achieved independence from Egypt and the United Kingdom in 1956
- a region of northern Africa to the south of the Sahara and Libyan deserts; extends from the Atlantic to the Red Sea
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.