We have the answer for Where to find singles, a match and love? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Where to find singles, a match and love? crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Where to find singles, a match and love? Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Have a ball at the mall NYT Crossword Clue
- Gobble down NYT Crossword Clue
- Letter repeated in the symbol for “closed captioning” NYT Crossword Clue
- In the shape of a rainbow NYT Crossword Clue
- Audibly shocked NYT Crossword Clue
- Exasperated cry you might make when being turned over to voice mail NYT Crossword Clue
- Really bad informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Midday meal NYT Crossword Clue
- Hors d’oeuvres spread NYT Crossword Clue
- French for “your” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGLES (noun)
- badminton played with one person on each side
- tennis played with one person on each side
- MATCH (noun)
- a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- lighter consisting of a thin piece of wood or cardboard tipped with combustible chemical; ignites with friction
- MATCH (verb)
- set into opposition or rivalry
- be equal to in quality or ability
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Where to find singles, a match and love? crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.