We have the answer for Wield as influence crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Wield as influence Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Part of a cage Crossword Clue
- Copy that Crossword Clue
- Little Girl Blue singer Simone Crossword Clue
- Catlike Crossword Clue
- Rapper born Tracy Marrow Crossword Clue
- Straw-strewn shelter Crossword Clue
- Shaken percussion item Crossword Clue
- Laptop accessory Crossword Clue
- Luggage-screening gp. Crossword Clue
- StarKist product Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INFLUENCE (verb)
- induce into action by using one’s charm
- have and exert influence or effect
- INFLUENCE (noun)
- a cognitive factor that tends to have an effect on what you do
- a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige etc
- WIELD (verb)
- have and exercise
- handle effectively
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.