We have the answer for Windows might be opened by one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Windows might be opened by one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Windows might be opened by one. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Windows might be opened by one crossword clue should be:
- PCUSER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINDOWS (noun)
- (trademark) an operating system with a graphical user interface
- OPENED (adjective)
- not sealed or having been unsealed
- used of mouth or eyes
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name NYT Crossword Clue
- What Salt-N-Pepa were not, despite their name NYT Crossword Clue
- Longtime NPR call-in show NYT Crossword Clue
- Marsupium, by another name NYT Crossword Clue
- Home to California’s Limekiln State Park NYT Crossword Clue
- Literally, “skewer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Meghan Markle’s “something borrowed” NYT Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
- Kind of architectural movement with the philosophy of living with less NYT Crossword Clue
- Polecats, raccoons, squirrels, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.