We have the answer for Winner of Season 1 of “American Idol” who hosts a namesake daytime talk show: 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Winner of Season 1 of “American Idol” who hosts a namesake daytime talk show: 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Winner of Season 1 of “American Idol” who hosts a namesake daytime talk show: 2 wds.. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Winner of Season 1 of “American Idol” who hosts a namesake daytime talk show: 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- KELLYCLARKSON (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DAYTIME (noun)
- the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- NAMESAKE (noun)
- a person with the same name as another
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Come afterward Crossword Clue
- Join the action at an auction Crossword Clue
- “___ Framed Roger Rabbit” Crossword Clue
- Vogue editor-in-chief Wintour Crossword Clue
- Legal claim on a property Crossword Clue
- Pap ___ (test at an ob-gyn’s office) Crossword Clue
- Really, really dislike Crossword Clue
- “Don’t ___ change!” Crossword Clue
- Hanson song with a nonsense title Crossword Clue
- Mayflower employee Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.