We have the answer for Winter air crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Winter air Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Winter air. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Winter air crossword clue should be:
- CAROL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAROL (noun)
- joyful religious song celebrating the birth of Christ
- a joyful song (usually celebrating the birth of Christ)
- CAROL (verb)
- sing carols
- AIR (verb)
- expose to fresh air
- expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- AIR (noun)
- the mass of air surrounding the Earth
- travel via aircraft
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Via, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Wee bit NYT Crossword Clue
- Camouflaged Crossword Clue
- Neutral color Crossword Clue
- Wane Crossword Clue
- Wearer of the Great Imperial Crown Crossword Clue
- Bunk Crossword Clue
- “I’m melting!” Crossword Clue
- “Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette” painter Crossword Clue
- Having no practical relevance Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.