We have the answer for Witchy one crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Witchy one Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Who says? Crossword Clue
- Charley horse spot Crossword Clue
- Crash victim’s need Crossword Clue
- “Stop moving!” Crossword Clue
- “America, an Epic Rhapsody” composer Ernest Crossword Clue
- Nephew of Caligula Crossword Clue
- Whom Captain Renault wants rounded up, in “Casablanca” Crossword Clue
- Sever Crossword Clue
- Nutritional fig. Crossword Clue
- Bungling Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HAG (noun)
- eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles; feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies
- an ugly evil-looking old woman
- ONE (adjective)
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- ONE (noun)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a single person or thing
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.