We have the answer for Witchy woman crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Witchy woman crossword clue answer below.
Witchy woman Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on September 21, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword September 21, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “Right you ___!” WSJ Crossword Clue
- Upper limit, informally WSJ Crossword Clue
- Dresden drag WSJ Crossword Clue
- Asks intrusive questions WSJ Crossword Clue
- Puzzle site download WSJ Crossword Clue
- Searing tool or review WSJ Crossword Clue
- She took silver to Yamaguchi’s gold in the 1992 Winter Olympics WSJ Crossword Clue
- Matches, when dressing WSJ Crossword Clue
- “Before” costume in some fairy tales WSJ Crossword Clue
- Show a short trailer for WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WOMAN (noun)
- a human female employed to do housework
- an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- HAG (noun)
- eellike cyclostome having a tongue with horny teeth in a round mouth surrounded by eight tentacles; feeds on dead or trapped fishes by boring into their bodies
- an ugly evil-looking old woman
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Witchy woman crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.