We have the answer for With 3 Down, where George Washington Carver went to college crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
With 3 Down, where George Washington Carver went to college Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for With 3 Down, where George Washington Carver went to college. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the With 3 Down, where George Washington Carver went to college crossword clue should be:
- AMES (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLEGE (noun)
- a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- WASHINGTON (noun)
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- United States educator who was born a slave but became educated and founded a college at Tuskegee in Alabama (1856-1915)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Einstein’s Austrian colleague Crossword Clue
- Cuckoo cousin Crossword Clue
- To see, in Marseille Crossword Clue
- Orlando’s county Crossword Clue
- ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ aide Crossword Clue
- Harrison multifilm role Crossword Clue
- Sch. Jefferson founded Crossword Clue
- Most ironic Crossword Clue
- Word on household cleaners Crossword Clue
- Pin on a violin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.