We have the answer for With 65-Across, spot for ping pong in Yaoundé? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
With 65-Across, spot for ping pong in Yaoundé? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for With 65-Across, spot for ping pong in Yaoundé?. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the With 65-Across, spot for ping pong in Yaoundé? crossword clue should be:
- CAMEROON (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAMEROON (noun)
- a republic on the western coast of central Africa; was under French and British control until 1960
- an inactive volcano in western Cameroon; highest peak on the West African coast
- YAOUNDE (noun)
- the capital of Cameroon
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- More equitable Crossword Clue
- Here, in Le Havre Crossword Clue
- Gal Gadot, for one Crossword Clue
- Consultant after a crash Crossword Clue
- Jeans material in Porto Novo? Crossword Clue
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band leader Ben Crossword Clue
- 33rd POTUS Crossword Clue
- Minuteman or Midgetman, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Code name Crossword Clue
- Berth site Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.