We have the answer for With arms and legs outstretched crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
With arms and legs outstretched Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for With arms and legs outstretched. This clue last appeared July 31, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the With arms and legs outstretched crossword clue should be:
- SPREADEAGLE (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OUTSTRETCHED (adjective)
- fully extended especially in length
- ARMS (noun)
- the official symbols of a family, state, etc.
- weapons considered collectively
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Midday restorative rest Crossword Clue
- Half a Wagnerian title pair Crossword Clue
- Faux cheese ingredient Crossword Clue
- City on Tampa Bay, for short Crossword Clue
- Carpool lane initials Crossword Clue
- Malodorous Crossword Clue
- T-bone alternative Crossword Clue
- Hostile parties Crossword Clue
- Parts of a circus schedule Crossword Clue
- Auction off, say Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.